|Home > Cell Phone Accessories > Kyocera > SE47 SE44 V5 > Charger > USB Home Travel AC Charger - Black|
USB Home Travel AC Charger - Black
- SKU 6U81030100304
- Status Units in Stock
*Limit to One per transaction
USB Home Travel AC Charger - Black
For the professional executive on the go, this charger is a must! The USB travel charger is lightweight and easy to carry while traveling.
USB Home Travel AC Charger - Black Features
- Input: 100V - 240V (U.S. & World Standard)
- Output: 5V / 700mA
- LED light power indicator.
- Best replacement for original MP3 player travel charger.
- Intelligent IC chip inside recognizes a fully charged battery and automatically switches to a saver mode to prevent overcharging and short circuit.
- You must have a USB charging cable (sold separately) in order to charge your MP3 player with this charger.
USB Home Travel AC Charger - Black Compatible with
- Apple iPod Touch 5th Generation, iPod Nano 7th Generation, iPhone 4 (CDMA), iPod Touch 4th Generation, iPhone 4 (GSM), ,
- Barnes & Noble Nook Touch,
- Cisco UltraHD 3rd Generation(8GB/2 hr), SlideHD, MinoHD, Mino, UltraHD 4GB/1hr, Ultra,
- Coby MP823,MP800, MP820, MP977,
- Creative Zen Touch 2, Zen X-Fi3, Zen Style M300, Zen Style M100, HD 3rd Gen Pocket Video Cam, Zen X-Fi Style,
- HTC EVO View 4G, FLYER, Evo 4G,
- JVC GC-FM2, GC-WP10, GC-FM1,
- Kodak PLAYFULL Dual Camera, PLAYFULL Waterproof Video Camera, BURTON Edition / Zx5, PLAYFULL Video Camera, Zx5, Mini HD Video Camera, Mini Video Camera,
- Kyocera Echo M9300,
- LG Optimus V VM670,
- Motorola Droid A855,
- Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0,GALAXY Player 4.2,Galaxy Note N7000, Galaxy 4.0 Android MP3 Player, Galaxy 5.0 Android MP3 Player, Epic Touch 4G D710, W200, Factor, Droid Charge SCH i510/i520, Epic 4G,
- SanDisk Sansa Clip Zip,
- Sony Walkman 4GB 8GB 16GB E Series Video MP3 E463 E464 E465, Walkman 8GB 16GB A Series Walkman® Video MP3 A865 A865, Walkman 8GB S Series Walkman Video MP3 S764, PSP 2, MHS-TS10, MHS-TS20, MHS-PM5, MHS-CM5,
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10,
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite / Paperwhite 3G,
Rate this product and share your comment with other customers.
Joyce Evans : (February 12, 2010)
There was a late delivery of this product.
Megan Wolfarth : (September 14, 2009)
It's great for charging my mp3 player and I use it every evening for a full 8 hour charge the next day. Well worth the money.
Teresa Gonzales : (August 24, 2009)
I use this for my Archos 605, and it works great! I haven't tried it with anything else. Saves $$ so I don't have to charge it on my Laptop, plus it is faster too.
Sokhan Ket : (July 16, 2009)
This product is great! It's exactly what I was looking for. It works with every usb charged item. I use it for everything from a sony prs-505 e-reader to a blue tooth to a sony psp down to my iPod. It works with everything. And the prongs are non polarized so you won't be limited to only certain outlets.It's the perfect universal usb charger, as long as you have the wires, of course.
Angela : (August 10, 2009)
This product worked great for the Cingular 8525. All you need to do is make sure you have a USB chord...Then it's all good. I am actually searching the net for an adapter like this for my cell, too.
Don Henderson : (February 2, 2010)
This Rapid Charger for Microsoft Zune products is awesome because it has a built in sensor that eliminates over-charging the battery, which, we all know, leads to a shortened battery life. I can plug this in and leave it to freely charge my Zune 120GB, without being overconcerned, if I am detained somewhere, that my Zune has been on the charger too long.
R. A. Bockholt : (June 3, 2009)
"After receiving a new iPod for Christmas, I soon got tired of hauling out the laptop computer just to charge it up. So I bought one of these things. I plugged this unit into the wall, plugged my USB cable into it, then attached my iPod Nano. A little while later my iPod was completely charged. For quite a while now I've left the unit plugged into the wall with the USB cable attached, and have just attached the iPod to the cable every now and then to charge it up. Much more convenient than finding a computer with a free USB port. Neither the wall unit nor the iPod have ever become warm, either when idling or charging. It simply works."
- Joyce Evans : (February 12, 2010)